Helium Rain is a single-player space sim that places you at the helm of a spacefaring company. Exploration, trading, station-building, piracy are all options. Helium Rain relies on both spaceflight and strategy gameplay, mixed together in a creative way. Destroying a freighter has a direct impact on the economy, while declaring war will make your environment more hostile.
- Realistic economy model with dynamic pricing, supply and demand
- Strategy gameplay with procedural quests, world exploration, technology upgrades
- 12 playable ships with weapon and engine upgrades
- Fast-paced combat with a Newtonian flight model
- Localized damage model for spacecrafts
- Quick-play Skirmish game mode
Helium Rain will be released on Steam on 11th, September 2018 after a year in Early Access, dozens of updates with player-suggested features, and hundreds of bugs fixed.
Helium Rain is built with Unreal Engine 4.
You can get a pack of high-resolution screenshots, video trailers here and game logos here(1.19GB). Feel free to use these images.
Deimos Games is an independent video game developer based in Paris, France. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !